5 Year Journal 2019
a question a day to reflect, remember and grow!
Remember, reflect and grow. Easy questions each day, record simply answers without feeling overwhelmed. With the 5 Year Journal you get a question each day for an entire year. Then the following year, repeat. Answer the questions on the same page and reflect, remember, grow and smile.
This is not an art tutorial workshop.
In this workshop you'll receive:
- Downloadable instructions and tips for printing out all the questions, which can then be used to create and bind your own journal.*
- Downloadable PDF of all 365 questions to print and bind.
- Downloadable PDF each month of the month's question.
- Downloadable quotes you can print or add to your self-bound journal.
Here’s what you can expect:
- a daily nudge to answer each question (via FB)
- ideas for recording your answers.
- ideas for creating your journal.
- a question a day to make you smile, reflect, remember or grow (Via FB)
- Private Facebook for 5 Year Journalers to communicate and share.
We start January 1, 2019! Yay!
*Previously hosted in 2014.
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.