All About That Face
Let's faces together. 6 lessons, cool techniques and creativity as you embrace “the face artist” within!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- how to draw faces in a variety of ways.
- how to make 6+ awesome faces
- how to practice making faces daily
- how to use various mediums to create faces
- how to blend colors to create beautiful, brown faces (tips to blend for other shades, as well).
- techniques for creating wonderful backgrounds to add your face to.
- techniques that will empower you to make great faces again and again.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to build their “face making” practice.
You’ll leave this workshop with:
- the ability to draw faces again and again.
- a creative daily practice for making faces
- a great reference you can use again and again
- a variety of techniques for coloring and creating faces
- ideas for blending colors to create beautiful faces again and again
- beautiful mixed media techniques you can use again and again
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.