Angel Vision Board Workshop
awaken, visualize, empower your goals.
Don’t let February catch you slipping on your goals. Let’s embolden them with vision, color and creativity!
Join me for an awesome “Angel” Vision Board Workshop. We’ll create an angel that holds our visions and provides a way to awaken, visualize and empower our goals.
A Vision Board is a collage of images and words that that you display in a prominent place to remind you and help you visualize you values, goals and or dreams or even just items that inspire you and make you feel happy. It can remind you and symbolize the WHY of what you do every day. Visuals are a powerful reminder and can spark action, motivation and change.
“I believe that visualization is one of the most powerful means of achieving personal goals.” Harvey Mackay
Let’s SPARK our visions together!
In this workshop I will cover:
- how to create a gorgeous, textured background.
- how to sketch out a beautiful angel form.
- building layers, as you build your story.
- exploring mixed media techniques and collage.
- an exercise to honor your values
- questions to spark your vision
- tips to inspire and motivate you
- adding meaningful touches and symbols that inspire
When you visualize, then you materialize.” Denis Waitley
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorial
- LIVE via Zoom (will be recorded)
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work along with me during the LIVE taping and or simply work at your own pace with the recording.
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover
SIGN UP TODAY!
This workshop will be held live online via ZOOM Sunday, January 30 at 3pm eastern. It will be recorded for those who cannot make or need to watch the replay.
SIGN UP NOW!
Tiare Smith is a mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express themselves more freely.