Art Journaling 101
Expand your creativity and learn to express yourself in words and art
Are you ready for a GREAT experience that will expand your creativity and allow you to express yourself in words and art? Are you ready to let your creative hair down, explore, learn and grow? This workshop is about freedom, creative freedom. This workshop is about happiness and growth. This workshop is about YOU! Great for those who are ready to get started and explore the art of art journaling! Time to dip your big toe into your own creativity.
What you can expect in the Art Journaling 101 Workshop:
- You’ll learn what art journaling is, the reasons why you might want to art journal, the many ways you can art journal.
- I’ll share techniques you can use to get started and get over the fear of the blank page.
- You’ll learn how to find inspiration to keep you creating.
- I’ll share the tools I use along with additional tools that are available for your creativity.
- You’ll learn great techniques for creating amazing backgrounds again and again.
- I’ll share techniques that will help you allow your emotion to flow onto the page.
- Great art journaling techniques that you can use again and again.
- We’ll spend some time getting our hands dirty and actually creating some wonderful pages.
- A daily lesson to educate and/or inspire you for 14 days.
- Sample art journal pages and ideas.
- Video tutorials.
- This workshop is GREAT for beginners or anyone who is just needs a jump start to creating.
- Expect to feel good, to feel happy, to feel creative!
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.