Come Thru Faces I
a creative release to set your art and soul free
Let freedom take hold and celebrate who you are thru your art! Join me in embracing, life, fun, your dreams and more freedom. Let you and your story come thru! Join me for this amazing creative journey!
"Let go of perfection and just let your art flow." Tiare Smith
In this workshop I will cover:
- how to create a gorgeous, textured background.
- how to ease into face making.
- a variety of facial features.
- building layers, as you build your story.
- exploring mixed media techniques
- adding details to bring your story to life, to bring your story thru.
- adding meaningful touches and symbols that inspire
- please note photos are representative of the pieces we will create but not the actual pieces.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorial
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover more ways to create.
A BIT MORE INFO:
We'll start with a dive into creating facial features to warm you up before we start making our art.
Learn to embrace your heart and your art with a fun exercise and the creation of our first Come Thru Face
Dip into the songs of your life and music that matters with an exercise and fun tools, tips and techniques as we create Come Thru Face 2.
Catch your dreams. Let's talk about our dreams and create a beautiful place to catch. A fun exercise and an awesome mixed media lesson await you in our final lesson.
Tiare Smith is a mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.