Gratitude Junk Journal
30 days of gratitude, exploring gorgeous art, wonderful mixed media techniques and a little bit of junk!
We are making gratitude a habit. We are making miracles…together!
Gratitude is a gift we give to ourselves as well as to others. Yet this is a gift we often take for granted.
Join me along with 7 AWESOME instructors as we make gratitude a habit, explore gorgeous art, wonderful mixed media techniques and a little bit of junk!
THIS CLASS IS RETIRING. GET IT NOW AND HAVE FOREVER ACCESS. REG. PRICE $49 YOUR PRICE: $20!
Purchase class now before it is no longer available for purchase. Once purchased you will have forever access.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- how to create a beautiful, altered book journal for keeping your thoughts and art.
- how to make 12 awesome art journal pages that you are sure to love
- to practice gratitude daily through art and sharing.
- how to use (junk), bits and pieces from around the house to make great art.
- how to work with yummy layers and textures.
- techniques for creating wonderful backgrounds.
- techniques that will empower you to make great art again and again.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace - self-study
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and practice more gratitude in their life.
You’ll leave this workshop with:
- 12 AMAZING art journal pages.
- 1 gorgeous, altered book journal
- gratitude printables that you can print and frame for your own personal use
- a great reference you can use again and again
- many reasons to be grateful, some you may not have thought of
- beautiful mixed media techniques you can use again and again
- a little less junk, we’ll dip into your stash
1 AMAZING BONUS:
- ALTERED BOOK JOURNAL. You’ll learn to transform an old, hardcover book into an AMAZING art journal. You’ll not only transform the outside but the inside, as well. It will be ready for holding all of the AMAZING art journal pages and gratitude you will create during this workshop.
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.
StartDay 2: Quote for the Day
StartDay 3: Reason to be grateful
StartDay 4: Be Grateful, Just to Be Video
StartDay 4: Just to Be Art Journal Page PDF
StartDay 5 A Fun Reason to Be Grateful
StartDay 6 Be Grateful for Your Art Video
StartDay 6 Be Grateful for Your Art PDF
StartGratitude Quote Printable
StartDay 8 Food for Thought