I Feel Positively 2018
A Year of Living Positively and Creatively
You’re invited to embrace life positively. To believe in and honor your own beauty. To create abundantly! Join me for a year of feeling positively. Let go of your negative thoughts, feelings and words and instead hold dear your true radiance. Not only will we create art together but we’ll put the prompts into practice in our every day lives…together.
Each Week You'll Receive:
- A creative, "I Feel Positively" Prompt
- Definition of prompt
- Fun, easy ideas for implementing/practicing the prompt into your life
- Sketch to inspire your creativity.
- Color palette to inspire your creativity
- Sample idea for creating. My interpretation of the prompt, sketch and colors.
- 52 Week Sketch Challenge PDF Book to use for your creative inspiration. (1 book for the entire workshop)
I will share a creative practice for making beautiful art journal pages and fun color combos that you can use again and again.
You'll leave this yearlong challenge:
- With an arsenal of creative ideas for future use.
- Ideas for tapping into your own positivity.
- A resource you can use again and again for creative energy.
- Inspired art and heart.
- Lifetime access to the classroom, prompts etc.
- 12+ process videos.
- Private Facebook Group for sharing and interacting
- Facebook Live Sessions Throughout the Year to create and chat.
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.