Love and Forgivenss & Creating Thru Anxiety
Telling my story, so you can tell yours.
This workshop features my lessons only from The Art of Sisterhood. The Art of Sisterhood is no longer available. However, you can hear my story and grab these awesome techniques for telling your own stories.
In the first lesson, I will share my story of love and forgiveness and how I "Weed My Garden," something so necessary for cultivating peace and a loving space just for you.
Next, we'll discuss anxiety and my story of anxiety and ways that I have dealt with anxiety and create through and despite of anxiety.
Join me to learn some fun techniques and hear "my story."
In this workshop you’ll:
- learn my stories of love and forgiveness and creating thru anxiety
- learn a fun background techniques
- easy techniques for creating dresses and faces.
- how to make cool dimensional items/flowers
- learn to make a beautiful representation of your circle and yourself.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to create these beautiful pieces, learn more story, tell your own story.
- Lifetime access.
Tiare Smith is a mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.