A Mixed Media Class
Come dance with me beneath the moon. Set your spirit, set your soul, set your art free in this wonderful mixed media class. Explore fun techniques, blending color and the female form.
"Wild moon woman, you were not made to be tame. You are an earthquake shaking loose everything that is not soul." Elyse Morgan.
In this workshop I will cover:
- how to create a gorgeous, textured background.
- how to sketch out a beautiful female form.
- building layers, as you build your story.
- exploring mixed media techniques
- adding details to bring your moon dancer to life.
- adding meaningful touches and symbols that inspire
- please note photo is representative of the piece we will create but not the actual piece.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorial
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover
CLASSROOM IS NOW OPEN!
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.