Splatter, Splotch and Splash
Capture the essence of art without feeling the need to be overly realistic.
Join me in exploring the wonders, beauty and freedom of “Splotch Art”
Splotch art is a term I use to define a free, flowing form of art I use for creating flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, hearts, people and more. Most often with water-soluble mediums but also great with acrylics.
In this awesome workshop we’ll...
explore various exercises, tips and techniques that are easy to experiment with and allow you to jump right in and play and create amazing backgrounds, flowers, things with wings and people.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for this class closes September 30, 2017. Those enrolled prior to this date will have lifetime access. It may become available through our bundles only at that time.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- develop quick loose watercolor/water soluble skills and an ease with your brush
- how to create beautiful backgrounds each time.
- 3 great ways for choosing color combos that ROCK!
- how to add simple details to make your art "pop!"
- how to enjoy the freedom of creating simple, beautiful art.
- how make beautiful flowers, things with wings and cool faces.
- techniques that will empower you to make beautiful “splotch art” pieces again and again.
- feel encouraged to continue to create and make beautiful pieces of art.
- how to make 11 amazing pieces of art. You'll complete 11 AMAZING pieces of art.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover a different way to create.
You'll leave this workshop with:
- 8 Awesome cards that you can frame or send
- 2 8x10 Beautiful Paintings ready to frame and keep or give to a friends.
- 1 gorgeous 11x14 ready to hang canvas, to adorn your office, craft room or other room in your home.
- AMAZING mixed media techniques that you can use again and again.
- the ability to put together killer color combinations
- confidence in creating fun, easy backgrounds, flowers and more.
2 AMAZING BONUSES: SIGN UP NOW AND YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE THESE 2 AMAZING VIDEO TUTORIALS:
- Amazing Watercolor Journal. You'll learn to create a beautiful handmade, watercolor journal perfect for practice and holding art as you continue to play and explore
- My Personalized Canvas Bag: Let's make a cool canvas bag. I will share tips and tricks for painting on fabric and we'll make a beautiful bag you'll be proud to carry!
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.