Splatter, Splotch and Splash 4
The Symbols, Soul and Scenes 2020 Wall Calendar WorkshopEnroll in Course
Splatter, Splotch and Splash IV, The Symbols, Soul and Scenery 2020 Calendar.
Our most meaningful and most useful, splotch art class yet. It just keeps getting better and better. Join me as we grow our creative freedom, our heart and soul! Learn this amazing technique that allows you to make beautiful art again and again. With fun tools, great techniques you’ll expand your creativity and artful practice. With easy, free flowing strokes, you’ll be amazed at what you can make.
We’ll explore this creative technique along with faces, the female form, nature scenes, ancient symbols and words that encourage and sooth your soul. We’ll create artful images for your soul that will inspire you again and again, throughout the year. We'll turn each page into an artsy wall-calendar page to be admired all year long!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- develop quick, loose watercolor/water soluble skills and an ease with your brush
- how to create beautiful backgrounds each time.
- how to add simple details to make your art “pop!”
- how to enjoy the freedom of creating simple, beautiful art.
- explore creating faces.
- explore and create the female form.
- how to make beautiful nature filled art
- how to create meaningful symbols
- techniques that will empower you to make beautiful “splotch art” pieces again and again.
- feel encouraged to continue to create and make beautiful pieces of art.
- make a beautiful 2020 wall calendar that you can use again and again to inspire your art, heart and soul.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace.
- Private FB group for sharing, interaction and encouragement
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover a different way to create.
- 12 amazing lessons, 1 for each month of the year plus 12 BONUS monthly page ideas.
- Create an amazing 2020 Wall Calendar for your art, heart and soul
Tiare Smith is a mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.