Splatter, Splotch and Splash II
Capture the essence of art without feeling the need to be overly realistic.
Join me in exploring more wonders, more beauty and more freedom with “Splotch Art” Splotch art is a term I use to define a free, flowing form of art I use for creating flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, hearts, angels and more. Most often with water-soluble mediums but also great with acrylics. In this awesome workshop we’ll…
explore NEW exercises, NEW tips and techniques that are easy to experiment with and allow you to jump right in and play and create amazing backgrounds, flowers, things with wings, trees, bushes and angels.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- develop quick NEW loose watercolor/water soluble skills and an ease with your brush
- how to create NEW beautiful backgrounds each time.
- how to add simple details to make your art “pop!”
- how to enjoy the freedom of creating simple, beautiful art.
- how make beautiful flowers, things with wings, angel, trees and more.
- techniques that will empower you to make beautiful “splotch art” pieces again and again.
- feel encouraged to continue to create and make beautiful pieces of art.
- how to make 11 amazing pieces of art. You’ll complete 11 AMAZING pieces of art.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Access to Private Classroom
- 4 week workshop.
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover a different way to create.
- Lifetime access.
You’ll leave this workshop with:
- 8 NEW Awesome cards that you can frame or send
- 2 NEW 8×10 Beautiful Paintings ready to frame and keep or give to a friends.
- 1 NEW gorgeous 11×14 ready to hang canvas, to adorn your office, craft room or other room in your home.
- AMAZING mixed media techniques that you can use again and again.
- confidence in creating fun, easy backgrounds, flowers and more.
2 AMAZING BONUSES: SIGN UP NOW AND YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE THESE 2 AMAZING VIDEO TUTORIALS:
- NEW Amazing Watercolor Journal. You’ll learn to create a beautiful handmade, watercolor journal perfect for practice and holding art as you continue to play and explore
- Fun Splotch Art Gym Shoes: Let’s make a pair of cool shoes. Grab your white, cloth gym shoes. I will share tips and tricks for painting on fabric and we’ll make fun shoes should you’ll be happy to wear!
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.