Splatter, Splotch and Splash III, Symbols and Soul.
Our most meaningful, splotch art class yet. Join me as we continue our journey of creative freedom. Learn this amazing technique that allows you to make beautiful art again and again. With new tools, new techniques you’ll expand your creativity and artful practice. With easy, free flowing strokes, you’ll be amazed at what you can make.
We’ll explore this creative technique along with ancient symbols and words that move and touch your soul. We’ll create inspiration for your art and soul that you can turn to again and again.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- develop quick, loose watercolor/water soluble skills and an ease with your brush
- how to create beautiful backgrounds each time.
- how to add simple details to make your art “pop!”
- how to enjoy the freedom of creating simple, beautiful art.
- how make beautiful nature filled art
- how to create meaningful symbols
- get exercises to help you write from the heart
- techniques that will empower you to make beautiful “splotch art” pieces again and again.
- feel encouraged to continue to create and make beautiful pieces of art.
- make a beautiful inspiration deck that you can use again and again to inspire your art and soul.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace. Self-paced.
- Private FB group for sharing, interaction and encouragement
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover a different way to create.
- Create an amazing inspiration deck for your art and soul
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.