Reflect and Reclaim Your Creative Freedom
5 amazing art journaling lessons for your heart and creativity.
Reflect and Reclaim Your Creative Freedom, 5 Amazing Art Journaling Lessons for Your Heart and Creativity.
My Journey Within Lessons are now available as a stand-alone, self-study class!
In this course, you get access to the lessons I taught for The Journey Within, originally hosted by Kiala Givehand, plus a bonus lesson originally created for Irreversibly Moi(no longer in business), for a total of 5 amazing art journal lessons.
These lessons are about freedom, letting go and regaining your own creative liberation.
In this workshop you’ll:
- learn a fun background techniques
- easily create beautiful art journal pages again and again.
- learn fun techniques that you will be able to use to create your own unique pages.
- Free flowing ideas for creating trees, flowers and texture.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorial
- Video Tutorial
- Downloadable PDF (BONUS lesson only includes the video tutorial)
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to create these fun art journal pages and add a few techniques to there creative arsenal.
- Lifetime access.
(Please note: you are only getting access to the lessons I taught. No other lessons or teachers will appear in this course.)
Tiare Smith is a self-taught mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.