It's the Summer JAM 2019.
Come JAM with me and create an AMAZING Round Art Journal that is all about YOU!
Fill it with tons of mixed media techniques and bits and pieces that tell the story of YOU! Let's explore what makes up our story and ways to create and be artful
"The way you tell your story to yourself matters." Amy Cuddy
In this workshop I will cover:
- how to create a gorgeous, textured background.
- how to create using a variety of tools and techniques
- a variety of art journaling ideas, tips.
- building layers, as you build your story.
- exploring mixed media techniques
- adding details to bring your story to life.
- adding meaningful touches and symbols that inspire.
- please note photos are representative of the types of pages we will create.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A NEW Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to expand their creativity and discover more ways to create and create a Journal all about YOU! The JAM! Journal about Me!
- BONUS: Sign up now and get 12 previous lessons, as well! Woot!
- BONUS 2: Create journal covers and bind to create a complete book/journal that is ready to add additional pages.
- 12 All New Lessons (24 total with BONUS Lessons when you sign up NOW!)
- A Complete Journal that we will create a cover for and bind, ready to add additional pages.
A BIT MORE INFO:
We'll start with creating our foundation.
We'll dip into the ways you feel and how you express.
We'll take note of favorites and play with delights.
CLASS BEGINS JULY 1, 2019 and goes for 12 weeks, with new lessons released each MONDAY.
BONUS: Sign up now and get 12 LESSONS from our previous session. 1 released each week for 12 weeks along with an ALL NEW LESSON.
BONUS 2: Create journal covers and bind to create a complete book/journal that is ready to add additional pages.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Tiare Smith is a mixed media artist and instructor.
Born with art in her heart she lost her way from her art for 18 years. It came back to her life in a burst of emotion and anxiety. By practicing techniques of love, positive self talk, and action which have helped her to overcome other areas of struggle, she now enjoys her art in a free and inspiring way.
She inspires creatives to embrace their inner artist while also nurturing their hearts and memories.
She has not only been featured on HGTV but has had numerous works published in a variety of crafting magazines and blogs.
She aims to help women embrace the artist within through lessons infused with love, happiness, confidence and creativity, empowering them to experience and express their art more freely.